FloArts Scholarship Information
Each potential student is evaluated for a Florida School of the Arts Scholarship at the time of their audition or portfolio review. This happens automatically without a particular scholarship application. We make our initial scholarship offers each year after the February audition date. There are never as many Florida School of the Arts Scholarships as there are talented and deserving students, so here are a few tips:
- Schedule your audition or portfolio review for September/October or February. (April and June are fine for Admission, not as good for Scholarship consideration.)
- Be prepared with all requested paperwork.
- Be prepared with artwork or audition materials that show the best of who you currently are as an artist.
- Also apply for the scholarships offered by St. Johns River State College.
- Students who do not receive a Florida School of the Arts Scholarship for their first semester, may pick up an application in the FloArts office to be considered for future semesters.